Breaky of the week

Breaky of the week
Fresh Fennel, artichokes, onions,compacted cottage cheese ( believe it). This is a Souffle like omlette with whipped egg whites and saffron. I'd like to send a shout out to the accompanying Cara-Cara oranges

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Culinary Enigma ??

Well hello and welcome to Meal Starters! I wasn’t planning on doing a blog I usually like to beat to my own drum and blogs are pretty everyday if you ask me BUT I am reorganizing my entrepreneurial efforts to focus on food. I’m not at all sure what form this will take. All I know is that every time I have a major shift or life realization my passion for cooking and food blankly stares at me and says….what about now?

So here I am thinking it’s time to just start talking about food, I’m ready to share my ideas, and thoughts more importantly hear what others have to say. I think this will help to develop my next business idea. I’m not at all a chef but can guarantee that my unique take on food will provide inspiration to professionals at all levels- Not to mention dieters, families, stoners (very passionate eaters right??), dinner party friends etc.

It’s my intention to toss ideas around and see how others react so please compliment me, challenge me, help me, call me out!! Who knows what will come of this if nothing else I hope I make you hungry J

No comments:

Post a Comment